Saturday, January 9, 2010

Starting out

I was always the chatty kid in school, and god help me now in a management meeting - i just can;t keep my mouth shut. I guess I've always truly believed that what I had to say was important so I don't hesitate. Yes it sometimes get me in hot water. I've been known to say that I'm lucky my foot only grew to a size 7 cause it's regularly in my mouth.
Having said this I've been considering starting a blog. With just moving my family to a new city and having all my friend far away, I find that all those crazy things I observe and think about have nowhere to go. All this stuff is going to clog my brain. I need to download it somewhere.
So, stay tuned for all the craziness, spirited, direct, non-compromising thoughts that will flow onto this blog. It's gonna be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm..i like this mom who convonced her wife and family to move to kelowna in searh of a more fullfilling life!I can so identify with it..and admire you for that..keep it up girl..as long as you love and support each other you will get it..and yes, i am looking forward to follow your new life on your blog..

    ReplyDelete